Health & Safety Notice
At Miss SoCal we ensure that our customers are our number one priority. Please be reassured that Miss SoCal has spent a considerable amount of time in the past few months reviewing our strict food handling standards, to ensure we can protect our customers and team members in the light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19).
We want to let you know that we are open for business as usual, with a number of updated processes to ensure your safety and experience with us is an enjoyable one.
- Our team members have undergone training on increased hygiene standards
- More frequent sanitation of equipment
- We strongly encourage cashless transactions.
- All of our raw products and ingredients are sealed in secure packaging.
- Takeaway/delivery measures have been adopted to keep a safe distance from customers including the wearing of masks and gloves.